2017 J. J. Vincent Bourgogne Blanc

SKU #1450331

An amazing value sourced from vineyards near Mâcon and Pouilly-Fuissé, this wine is a tribute to Jean-Jacques Vincent, who managed Château Fuissé for 40 years. The 2017 J.J. Vincent Bourgogne Blanc is 70% vinified in stainless steel, with the remaining 30% seeing six months in oak barrels. The resulting wine is fresh and lively, with nuanced flavors of vanilla and fresh orchard apples. The wine has nice density and persistence, with a long, elegant finish. This is the ideal Bourgogne blanc that allows you to drink like a Parisian without breaking the bank.


Share |
Price: $17.99

Real Time Inventory by location:

The item you have chosen is in stock, and has inventory in at least one of our retail stores. Below is the current quantity on hand information for this product within our database. It is never more than five minutes old. Additionally, our shopping cart looks at real time inventory so when you add an item to you cart we will do an immediate check of available inventory and alert you if there are any issues.

Location Qty
Redwood City: 70
San Francisco: 57
Product turnaround time varies by location of inventory and your chosen method of shipping/pickup. For a detailed explanation click here.

Additional Information: