Octomore 8 Year Old "Masterclass_8.1" Heavily Peated Islay Single Malt Whisky (750ml)

SKU #1344758

From Bruichladdich's outstanding and striking Octomore range comes the Masterclass 08.4 8 Year Old. Originally distilled in 2009, the 08.4 edition is made from 100% Scottish malted barley from the 2008 harvest to 170ppm. This spirit was then matured for eight years, with 80% of it spending time initially in first-fill ex-Bourbon casks and then European virgin oak that had previously held Octomore 07.4, while the remaining 20% was held full-term in virgin o

Share |
Price: $159.99

Real Time Inventory by location:

The item you have chosen is in stock, and has inventory in at least one of our retail stores. Below is the current quantity on hand information for this product within our database. It is never more than five minutes old. Additionally, our shopping cart looks at real time inventory so when you add an item to you cart we will do an immediate check of available inventory and alert you if there are any issues.

Location Qty
Hollywood: 15
Redwood City: 2
San Francisco: 5
Product turnaround time varies by location of inventory and your chosen method of shipping/pickup. For a detailed explanation click here.

Additional Information:

Varietal:

Malt

Country:

Scotland