Frank Cornelissen Rosso Del Contadino Grappa 375ml

SKU #1158745

Distilled from 80% nerello mascalese with the remaining 20% a blend of allicante bouschet, nerello capuccio, uva francese, minella nera, minella bianco, and inzolia. That extra 20% gives the grappa a more floral, perfumy, and spice-driven character than the other Cornelissen grappa: the Munjebel. It's more delicate, feminine in style, and easy to like. Truly appreciating the grappa requires an understanding of what Frank Cornelissen is about, his committment to natural winemaking and his disavowal of anything chemical. That pureness defines his philosophy and his spirits.

Share |
Price: $69.99

Real Time Inventory by location:

The item you have chosen is in stock, and has inventory in our warehouse and one or more stores. Below is the current quantity on hand information for this product within our database. It is never more than five minutes old. Additionally, our shopping cart looks at real time inventory so when you add an item to you cart we will do an immediate check of available inventory and alert you if there are any issues.

Main Warehouse: 5
Redwood City: 6
San Francisco: 2
Product turnaround time varies by location of inventory and your chosen method of shipping/pickup. For a detailed explanation click here.

Product Reviews:

Add your own review of this item

Additional Information:

Varietal:

Grappa

Country:

Italy

- Once named Enotria for its abundant vineyards, Italy (thanks to the ancient Greeks and Romans) has had an enormous impact on the wine world. From the shores of Italy, the Romans brought grapes and their winemaking techniques to North Africa, Spain and Portugal, Germany, France, the Danube Valley, the Middle East and even England. Modern Italy, which didn't actually exist as a country until the 1870s, once produced mainly simple, everyday wine. It wasn't until the 1970s that Italy began the change toward quality. The 1980s showed incredible efforts and a lot of experimentation. The 1990s marked the real jump in consistent quality, including excellence in many Region that had been indistinct for ages. The entire Italian peninsula is seeing a winemaking revolution and is now one of the most exciting wine Region in the world. For our entire Italian wine selection, click here. Click for a list of bestselling items from all of Italy.