- Best Buy Wine Club
- Premium Wine Club
- Signature Red Collection
- Champagne Club
- Club Italiano
- Personal Sommelier Service
- Wine Club Newsletter
K&L Email Alerts
Sign up to receive custom alerts, new arrivals and the latest happenings from K&L Wines
We offer five excellent wine clubs as well as our exclusive Personal Sommelier Service. Because of our longtime industry relationships, bulk purchasing advantages, and frequent worldwide buying trips, we're able to offer our club members access to a wide variety of truly exceptional wines at value prices.
- Best Buy Wine Club: Two bottles each month for $19.95, plus shipping and tax (no sales tax outside of California).
- Premium Wine Club: Two bottles each month for $29.95, plus shipping and tax (no sales tax outside of California).
- Signature Red Collection: Two bottles of red wine each month for $49.95, plus shipping and tax (no sales tax outside of California).
- Champagne Club: Two bottles of Champagne, every other month for $69.95 per shipment, plus shipping and tax (no sales tax outside of California). Six shipments per year.
- Club Italiano: Two bottles of Italian wine each month for $39.95 per shipment, plus shipping and tax (no sales tax outside of California).
- Personal Sommelier Service: Tailor your own personalized wine monthly program based on your specific interests, with one of our staff members personally selecting your wines! With our new Personal Sommelier Service, you can tailor your own wine club and choose the price range as well as the specific grape varietals, countries and regions, number of bottles and more! Your monthly shipment will contain matching selections that were pre-screened by our buyers and tasting panel and hand picked by a staff member dedicated to your account.
Subscriptions can be purchased online (using the links above), or you can contact our wine club staff at 800-247-5987.
Why Join one of the K&L Clubs?
Enjoy variety and value that a winery club can't come close to matching. Because we have been selling premium wines since 1976, we have long-standing relationships with wineries, wine brokers, and wine wholesalers and we're able to find outstanding bottles at bargain prices. Due to our large-volume purchasing (we are one of the largest wine retailers on the West Coast), we have tremendous leverage with our suppliers and vintners when negotiating great deals for our clubs.
Additionally, our frequent worldwide buying trips (several times each year since 1985) have given us many contacts with winery owners, negociants, and brokers abroad. Our wine buyers travel around the world several times a year and are continually discovering special wines from every major wine producing region. By frequently buying directly from the sources, we eliminate the markups of importers and are able to bring you bottles at significantly lower prices than you'll see at other clubs or stores.
Don't just take our word for it...read what the press says about K&L.
Reorder club wines
Existing members can reorder club wines.
Note - Club reorders on our web site require that you log in with the Online ID and Password corresponding to the wine club membership within our database. If you have difficulty please contact us by phone at 877-KLWines. If you have multiple accounts within our database, we can consolidate them into a single account. Contact us for help with consolidating your accounts.
View an online version of the wine club newsletter (PDF file that requires Adobe Acrobat to be installed on your computer). These newsletters are sent each month with the monthly wine selections.
Recent Gift Recipients: Claim a Gift Subscription