Corsair Experimental Kentucky Rye Whiskey (750ml)

SKU #1063911

Once again we'll be the only store in California to land any of Corsair's delicious young rye. We didn't bother with an exclusive label this time around, but the whiskey is still exclusively ours. This was a huge success for us last time around and was a surprise favorite of many a customer. Here are the notes: The American craft whiskey movement is starting to gain some serious steam and we're happy to be helping its momentum. We've had to search high and low to find the tastiest, most exclusive products available and this time we wound up at one of Kentucky's newest distilleries. Available only at K&L in California, this whiskey is from a 100% rye mashbill giving the flavor a true injection of peppery spice. Because rye whiskey needs legally to be only 51% rye, most distilleries lower their production costs by adding corn and barley to the remaining 49%. To get a pure rye spirit is very rare and to get one with any kind of age on it is even more difficult. While young, the Corsair has really taken to the new oak barrels and explodes with vanilla, cherries, and a touch of smoke. -David Driscoll, K&L Spirits Buyer

Share |
Price: $49.99
Add To Waiting List

Real Time Inventory by location:

The item you have chosen is not in stock in our retail stores or within our main warehouse.

Product turnaround time varies by location of inventory and your chosen method of shipping/pickup. For a detailed explanation click here.

Additional Information:




United States

- When people consider domestic wine, they normally think about the state of California. The fine viticultural Region within California, including the Napa Valley, Sonoma, Santa Cruz Mountains, Mendocino and Santa Barbara, are capable of growing grapes of world-class quality. But there's plenty of fabulous wine coming from other states, too. Oregon, Washington and New York are also causing eyebrows (and glassware) to be raised around the world. Click for a list of bestselling items from the United States.